Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank You 3A

Dear 3A,

Thank you for being a wonderful class. You have been a joy to teach! Thank you for being so co-operative and engaged. You were always very willing to learn and to enjoy your lessons.

Here is a link for you, for the topic of volume. This link brings you to a webpage where you can download a virtual measuring cylinder. Try it out when you have time.

http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/47798

Take care and have a good year ahead. Study hard!

Regards,
Miss. Sindhu

10 comments:

  1. OK Miss Sindhu! We will all study hard and achieve good results as we are one of the best class among the primary 3's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls come back when you finished studing,Ms Sindhu. I miss you!!!!!




    Dian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will visit this website. Thank you Miss Sindu.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure!I miss you!
    Regareds.....Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you give us your telephone number?
    vronica

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok and come back to our class



    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, miss sindu for teaching us! I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for teaching us and guiding us,Ms Sindhu.I will visit the website,I'll promise you!:)

    ReplyDelete